This policy may change from time to time. All changes are effective immediately when we post them. Your continued use of the Site after we make changes is deemed to be an acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, do not provide any information about yourself on the Sitesuch as your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
KORE does not collect Personal Information unless it is voluntarily provided by the User of the Site. We may collect Personal Information from Users such as name, gender, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number (including mobile devices) and date of birth (“Personal Information”) when you voluntarily (1) create an account, purchase a Class or package of Classes and/or reserve a spot for a Class or Classes; (2) communicate with us via telephone, e-mail or text; (3) interact with us through Public Areas such as forums, bulletin boards, discussion groups, chat rooms or other methods of communication that may be offered on our Site; and/or (4) otherwise provide information in connection with the services you choose to utilize on our Site.
NON- PERSONAL AGGREGATE INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
As you use the KORE Site, automatic data technologies may gather and log non-personal information (“Aggregate Information”) about your equipment and navigation patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the Site, including the resources that you access and use;
- Your IP address, browser type, operating system and internet service provider
The technologies used for this automatic data collection of Aggregate Information may include:
- Cookies. Cookies are small bits of data written to your hard drive when you visit our Site that contain information such as a user or session ID to track the pages you have visited so you do not have re-enter your ID information throughout your visit;
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local stored object (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Site.
- Web Beacons. Portion of our Site may contain small electronic files known as web beacons that permit, for example, statistics on the number of users who have visited those portions of the Site and the popularity of certain content on our Site.
KORE does NOT collect Personal Information automatically. Information and data collected automatically is used in aggregate form only.
HOW INFORMATION IS USED
KORE collects Personal Information and Aggregate Information from Users for a number of reasons, including:
- To create and manage your account;
- If you purchase a Class or package of Classes and register for a Class or Classes, the required Personal Information will be used to complete your order and make sure you are registered;
- If you indicate you are interested in receiving news and information about KORE, you may receive e-mails at the address you provided us when you registered;
- To improve customer service, improve our Site andgain a better understand how the Site is used;
- To notify you about changes to our Site and/or any new products or services offered on the Site;
- To detect or resolve problems with the Site, to provide security and to protect against fraud.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
KORE does not sell, trade or rent Users Personal Information to third-parties. Aggregate Information may be shared with third-parties for research or marketing purposes. You understand that Aggregate Information does not identify you individually and can be used and shared by us without restriction.
Personal Information that we collect may be disclosed only in the following situations:
- To comply with a court order or legal process, including any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce our Terms of Service;
- Where such disclosure is needed to protect the rights, property or safety of KORE or others using the Site or our facility.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Site may contain Public Areas where User Contributions are posted. Users of these Public Areas should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose Personal Information in content submitted for posting, that information can be read and used by others. We make no representations and undertake no obligations as to the security or use of Personal Information you voluntarily include when submitting such User Contributions.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
KORE follows generally accepted data collection, storage, processing practices and security measures to prevent unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of the Personal Information you provide through our Site. Sensitive information is encrypted using secure SSL technology and security protocols provide access to the information through user name and password identification only. However, because no method transmission over the internet is 100% secure, there is no guarantee that Personal Information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by a breach of these safeguards.
YOUR CONTROL OVER YOUR INFORMATION
HOW TO CONTACT US
Effective Date: 4/7/2015